Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.
– Mark Twain
It all started when a friend and I decided to plan a month long trip in SE Asia. Soon it became obvious that we would need more time and our desire to see everything and everywhere grew. Before long, I had a plan to leave my job and travel for a minimum of 5 months with many additional destinations still on my mind. Almost two years later, I am still on the road and making my way through South America!
Find Wild Air is a blog about travel and adventure. It is a way to document my journey and to inspire others to find what drives them. Life is too short, take each opportunity as it comes, be adventurous. This is my chance to Find Wild Air, to discover the world.
Where I’ve been on this trip:
- South Korea (August 5th-11th, 2015)
- Malaysia (August 11th-20th,2015)
- Singapore (August 20th-22th,2015)
- Indonesia (August 22nd-September 15,2015)
- India (September 15th-October 9, 2015)
- Nepal (October 9th-October 28, 2015)
- Thailand (October 28th-November 13th)
- Laos (November 13th- December 9th)
- Thailand (December 9th – January 3rd)
- Cambodia (January 3rd – January 26th)
- Vietnam (January 26th – February 25th)
- Australia (February 26th- February 24th, 2017)
- Mexico (February 24th-March 15th)
- Peru (March 15- March 17th)
- Chile (March 17th -April 9th)
- Argentina (April 9th- April 19th)
- Chile (April 19th-?)